Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reed

I realized I didn't tell ya'll what they did to my poor little boy. He had an adenoidectomy. (He has his adenoids removed.) He snored like an old man/grizzly bear and had sleep apnea. I just cant imagine who he inherited that from? Because he was so young, they take sleep apnea pretty serious. Thus the surgery. Funny, after the surgery, while still coming out of the anesthesia, he was snoring just as loud as usual. The nurse laughed and said it wasn't an instant fix because of the swelling.

1 comment:

The Marley Family said...

You have to post on his recovery! Van is a loud snorer and we've noticed that when he is sick and can't breath through his nose he has sleep apnea--scares the heck out of me. We've been to the doc and need to go further with this and get him checked out....so needless to say I am very interested in what happens with Reed. Hope everything gets cleared up!