Thursday, April 23, 2009

The man himself


So I went on the search for the burly lumberjack, and came to realize my memory had failed me. He was just a dumb ol cowboy!!! But big he is. Notice how small I look??? He did his job well. (I think I must have a lumberjack pic somewhere, but try as I may I couldn't find it.)
In the search for Tex up there, I had a fantastic time rummaging through pics and reminiscing about the good old days. So this has triggered a whole slew of blog opportunities and pics that need posting. I apologize ahead of time!!! But who knows you may laugh as hard as I did. And you may even be a part of the fun... Either way, I will enjoy it and thats good enough for me.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I visited a friend in Tuscon once and her apartment was located near a large statue of a lumberjack. A photo op could be in your future. And then of course NAU's mascot is the lumberjack, so that is another option.

Blueyedmle said...

I was thinking that I may need to go to Flagstaff today on a whim. But then the laundry and other projects called....