Thursday, April 30, 2009

Fortune Cookie #2

Yeah!!! Its my Friday. (I work 4 tens, M-Th) I was good and didn't go out for lunch all week long so I rewarded myself with Panda Express. This is why I am a "not thin" person. I reward myself with food. Anyway, I have wanted to have the fortune cookie posts be a consistant thing, but the last few times, my fortunes have been crappy. Because of said fortunes, I decided I would write my own fortunes. This proved to be a much more difficult task than I ever could've imagined. That Confuscius had a tough gig, I always just took him for granted. So I scrapped that idea. So I figured Id go back to my original idea. But now I am totally sidetracked.

Todays fortune: Your magnetic personality will draw people to you.

WOW, I just always thought it was my amazing baking skills. I make a mean chocolate chip cookie.