Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bad boys...


So last night I was up all night trying to get caught up with Season 4 of Lost so Ill be ready for Season 5. Im so excited!!! Anyway, as I was watching I got all swoony over Sawyer (again). He is my favorite! And it got me to thinking about my way too big problem with falling for the bad boys. So Im just curious about what everyone else's opinions on this. Who are your favorite bad boys and why? (Characters, not in real life)

As a help in getting you started, the little thinking I did brought me to the conclusion that there are different types or catagories for them. (IE: the Lothario, the Brooder, the Dangerous, the Crass. ) Im sure there are more types. So if you have another catagory to add or favorites in the catagories, leave a comment or email me (blueyedmle@msn.com) and eventually I wanna compile it into a theory of sorts.

As another little help to get you started, these are examples I have come up with so far:

The Lothario: "McSteamy" (Eric Dane) - Gray's Anatomy or
Daniel Cleaver (Hugh Grant) - Bridget Jones

The Brooder: Bob Howard (Vincent DOnofrio) - The Whole Wide World or
Mr. Rochester (Orson Welles) - Jane Eyre

The Dangerous: Lex Luthor (Michael Rosenbaum) - Smallville or
James "Sawyer" Ford (Josh Holloway) - Lost

The Crass: Stiffler (Sean William Scott) - American Pie or
Jeremy (Vince Vaughn) - Wedding Crashers

Thanks for your help in advance.... Im excited to see what others have to say.

2 comments:

Adam and Emily said...

Can I just say that I am extremely excited for Lost as well, and Sawyer is my favorite...screw Jack!

Tiffany said...

Ummm... I am not sure which type of bad boy I like. I always said that I like the bad boy turned good- I guess that is why I married the guy that I did.