Friday, January 16, 2009

I see an emergency room in your future.....

Today I was talking to mom when I realized Reed had disappeared from sight. This is where I found him. Luckily I had my phone on me. What did we do before picture phones? How else would I have captured such obvious parental negligence for all the world to see? This is a 6 ft block wall and he was dead set on getting to the top of it. I believe this is a big indicator of just how fun my "boy raising" experience will be. Pray we survive.



3 comments:

Flying Princess said...

Funny, those are the scenes we get with my baby girl. She is always getting into or onto something she can't get out of. Totally daring and not careful. She even fell out of her chair at dinner today - onto her head. Seriously.

sarabowles said...

Oh my heck!!! That is hilarious. Boys are crazy. I am sure you will be at the ER more than once during his toddler years for sure.

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

I think we visited the ER more during the boys first 3 years than we have since. One broken thumb, 5 stitches in the head, one dehydrated 18 month old, you know, the usual.