Friday, August 1, 2008

Tagged...Sorta

So after getting caught up with my pal Jeanne's blog, I was tagged with this. Im way behind cause Im so new at this blog stuff. I will say what she did... If you haven't done this yet, Then Tag... you can do this too. Im sure you are familiar with the rules so I wont bother posting them.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
1998- going to school at MCC. I was having a grand time participating in ridiculous classes like Honors Theater Make Up and Honors Personality Development (psyc class) It was fantastic. I was the theater make up room manager and worked on all the plays the college put on. GOOD TIMES!

2. 5 things on my things to do list today...
1. Laundry
2. Pack for Tucson
3. Pack for camping
4. Clean my apartment
5. Watch a couple more lost episodes (Im such an addict)

3. 5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Pig cookies (they have some spanish name I dont remember)
2. Peanut butter M&Ms
3. String cheese
4. Celery and peanut butter
5. Turtle Chex Mix

4. What would I do if I became a millionaire?
Pay off debt, buy a house and a car with 4 doors. Invest well so I could be a multimillionare.
QUIT MY JOB.

5. 3 Bad Habits..............
1. Complaining!!!
2. Saying sorry when it isn't my fault.
3. Saying bad words...
(notice all of these things are about not being able to control my mouth!!)

6. 5 Places I have lived....
1. Mesa, Arizona (will I be here forever?)
2. Anchorage, AK - best summer ever
3. Helena, MT (I loved it there
4. Livingston, MT (I know I already said Montana, but I dont move around a lot and it is close to my heart.)
5. Apache Junction, AZ - horrible horrible place... so close to Mesa, but a foreign land.

7. 5 Jobs I have had....
1. Waitress
2. 411 Operator
3. Cashier at Target
4. Massage Therapist
5. Receptionist

8. 5 things you probably dont know about me...
1. I am deathly afraid of clowns... hate them!!!
2. I wanted to be a nurse when I was little.
3. I refuse to eat at Waldo's BBQ.
4. I have to sleep with at least one foot uncovered at night. (preferrably both)
5. I like to hunt scorpions and then drown them in my toilet. They fight and try to swim, but end up sitting on the bottom of the toilet til they die.

No comments: