Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fortune Cookie Fun

Its been a while since I had a fortune that was worth sharing. But yesterday I went and got chinese from some whole in the wall place. The food was so-so, but I had a good laugh.

You maintain a sense of balance in the midst of great success.

I dont quite know what to make of it. At first I found it funny cause you know I am sooooo very successful. Then I realized maybe its not my success that I am in the midst of. Kinda like being the middle child. Studies show that middle children are the most well adjusted adults basically because they get ignored. (Ok, ok that isn't really the reason. ) Maybe I should say they are a bit overshadowed by the precedence of the oldest and the rotten monster shenanigans (that are considered cute, BTW) of the youngest.
But I dont have issues....HAHAHA.

So then I decided to list my great successes that I gracefully float through with a sense of balance. But after a couple I decided it was way too sarcastic and self depreciating... even for me.

So then I decided to brainstorm who else may be providing the surrounding great success that I manage to be surrounded by..... But I realize I surround myself with crazy more than anything else... So I scrapped that.

So.... I finally just decided to read said Fortune cookies thus:

You will maintain a sense of balance in the midst of your great success.

Dont worry, I wont forget all the "Little People" that helped make me who I am. HAHAHAHA
(SIGH)

No comments: