Monday, November 10, 2008

Why I wish I believed in spanking....

Its a cell phone pic so its not easy to see, but those are a million little goldfish all over my dirty floor. Notice the stacks of laundry that didn't get done this past weekend. This was a helluvah weekend. And this was Reed's grand finale Sunday evening. I guess he just needed a snack or something, or he thought I needed another migrane. (And for further laughs, see the black splotch in the corner? Those are my keys, that I couldn't find this morning. ) I am happy to report we survived without a reason for someone to call CPS on me.

PS. To whoever sent me the anonymous "home spa" surprise last week, thank you. It was so fun to come home to something special. I had a hard time not feeling like a charity case, but I really appreciate the thought and the goodies. And no worries, Im not totally hopeless. I just complain a lot.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

It is awesome that you can get out the camera and have a sense of humor about it instead of getting mad. He sure is so stinkin' cute I am suprised that you could ever get mad at him!

Adam and Emily said...

I'm sorry...maybe cause it's not my kid or the fact that I don't have kids, but this picture CRACKED me up!!! I bet it was a pain to clean up. But don't worry I won't give karma any reason to get back at me...I just come home to one thing or another ripped up and torn from one end of the apt to the other!! :)

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

I find getting out the camera and taking a picture is THE only way to keep from losing it completely. This tactic has saved my kid's butts many a times.

Lovin Family said...

CraZY he's old enough to make a mess of goldfish. Now you just have to invest in a shop vac. That thing SAVES my life! Call me about if this weeks going to be to busy. xoxoxo

Flying Princess said...

I hope you swept up all those fishies and put them back in the box for later. And I applaud you for being with it enough to get the camera out for stuff like this with your first kid. It took two for me to loosten up and think of the camera first.

Yes, I am blogstocking you. I'm having a great time. I hope you don't mind.