Thursday, June 6, 2013

Are you there blogger? Its me, Emily.

Something tugged at me earlier this evening to go back and read some of the old posts.  What a mix of semi wisdom and pure venom.  I didnt realize it had been over 2 years since my last post. I blame Facebook. My attempt to find some reason in life's happenings has been replaced with snarky one liners. BOOO. And so I ask, to blog or not to blog? That is the question.  Sometimes I am glad to leave behind the after effect (aka judgement) of a candid purge of life's poop.  But there was something healing about being able to just put it all out there. Damn the consequences. And as I feel like I am living 5 years ago all over again, I am drawn back to my blog. What didnt I learn that I needed to? Why does history seem to be repeating itself? Does the 5 years give me a different perspective or just a more jaded level of sass. Time will tell, as will it tell if this blog sticks or if this was a once a year or two post. (sigh)

No comments: